Join us as we celebrate philanthropy with award winning journalist and former "Today Show" co-host, Tamron Hall. Known for her compelling storytelling and passionate advocacy for children, literacy and philanthropy, Hall will inspire us to understand the power of investing in our own community and creating a proud legacy. Prepare yourself for a memorable evening with an inspiring speaker, live entertainment, auctions, culinary stations, cordial lounge, and dancing.
Presented by entrepreneur and philanthropist, Francine Austin, A Giver’s Heart, and Honorary Co-Chair JoAnn Price, founder of Fairview Capital, the proceeds from this event will benefit the following beneficiaries:
• Wilson-Gray YMCA Y Achievers – helping youth raise their academic achievements and self-esteem
• Hartford Youth Scholars – helping deserving Hartford students succeed in high school and college
• The Black Giving Circle Fund at the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving – creating sustainable change in the community through philanthropy
• Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Epsilon Omicron Omega Chapter
• Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Hartford Alumnae Chapter
Get ready for a spectacular night supporting and honoring our community!
5:30-6:30pm - VIP Reception
5:30-7:30pm - General Admission Reception and Silent auction
7:30pm - Presentation Belding Theater - Tamron Hall
8:30pm - Dancing