The Bushnell's supporting cast of more than 600 volunteers contribute 35,000 hours of service at The Bushnell each year. Bushnell volunteers lead tours of the historic Hall, act as ushers and perform other important duties during performances. Behind the scenes, they work as office assistants, performing tasks necessary to The Bushnell's continuing operation.
2017-2018 Sponsor of the Volunteer Usher Program
We gratefully acknowledge Citizens Bank for their generous support of our Volunteer Usher Program during the 2017-2018 season. Thank you!
Join Our Volunteer Team
Requirements for Participation
The volunteer program welcomes individuals who meet the following requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Applicant must be:
- At least 16 years of age.
- Able to perform the required duties.
- Willing to commit to one full year of service as a volunteer.
- Willing to attend and complete all aspects of the orientation/training cycle.
- Willing to commit to a minimum of 14 shifts per year.
The Bushnell is currently accepting applications for the 2018 – 2019 season.
For more information please contact Volunteer Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.