Who and what do we trust? How do we become smarter news consumers? What’s the future of journalism and the news media in our divided – and connected – world.
Featuring David Fahrenthold, Hugh Hewitt, and Joy Reid and moderated by John Dankosky, this timely Forum will explore some of the most pressing issues regarding journalism and the media, including:
- Challenges to the freedom of the press
- The relationship between the press and the presidency
- The difficulty of sorting information in an age of information overload, 24-hour news cycles, Twitter and fake news
- Media bias
- The future of investigative journalism
- The state of local journalism
Our diverse panel of experts will represent different political affiliations and perspectives from both traditional and new media outlets.
Hosted by Hartford Courant Media Group