Per our ticketing policies, everyone attending the show must have a paid ticket, regardless of age.
Justin Lansing and Joe Mailander have beem exploring the outdoors together since they were kids. Now, as a GRAMMY-winning Okee Dokee Brothers, they write songs to encourage kids and families to get outside and get creative. Their brand new album Winterland, is a tribute to the season of coziness, family time, and outdoor fun! This cold-weather project is the follow-up to their wildly popular Adventure Album trilogy which was inspired by their extended canoe trip down the Mississipi River (Can You Canoe?), their month-long trek along the Appalachian Trail (Through The Woods) and a joyous horseback adventure through the American West (Saddle Up).
With songs written under wide-open skies and harmonies fine-tuned around the campfire, the natural world is at the heart of their Americana folk music. The Okee Dokee Brothers make room for kids to dance, for parents to share stories, and for everyone to gain respect for nature, each other, and the world we live in.
The 2019-2020 Family Series is sponsored by:
Relaxed Performance Info
SPECIAL NOTE: The 11:00am performance is a relaxed performance.
Please use the code RELAX19 when purchasing online or via The Bushnell Box Office.
About Relaxed Programming: Relaxed performances are designed to create a performing arts experience that is welcoming to all families and friends with children or adults who are diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder or other sensitivity issues. Slight adjustments to the production are made and accommodations for these performances will include:
- Lower sound level, especially for startling or loud sounds
- Lights remain on at a low level in the theater during the performance
- A reduction of strobe lighting or lighting focused on the audience
- Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance
- Designated quiet areas within the theater lobby spaces, staffed with autism specialists
- Space throughout the theater for standing and movement
- Limited crowds and visitors at The Bushnell during the day and timing of the performance; an
- Bushnell staff and volunteers are trained to be inviting and accommodating to families' needs.