This spring, Ballet Theatre Company is thrilled to revisit Stephanie Dattellas’ original rendition of the beloved story ballet, Cinderella.
Dattellas’ Cinderella, which first premiered in 2018 at the University of Saint Joseph’s Hoffman Auditorium to sold out audiences, is an enthralling take on this classical ballet, featuring enchanting classical ballet choreography woven together with theatrical and comedic elements to keep audience members of all ages on the edge of their seats.
Ballet Theatre Company is eager to bring this crowd-favorite production to the Bushnell’s Belding Theater April 29-30, 2023 with three public performances, including one sensory-friendly performance experience.
SENSORY-FRIENDLY PERFORMANCE | 11:00AM
The 11:00am performance is a Sensory-Friendly performance. | Location: Belding Theater
► Please use the code SENSORY when purchasing online or via The Bushnell Box Office.
Purchase tickets to the 11:00am Sensory-Friendly performance - use code SENSORY.
About Sensory-Friendly Performances at The Bushnell
Sensory-friendly performances are designed to create a performing arts experience that is welcoming to all families and friends with children or adults on the autism spectrum or with other sensitivity issues.
Slight adjustments to the production are made and accommodations for these performances will include:
• Lower sound level, especially for startling or loud sounds;
• Lights remain on at a low level in the theater during the performance;
• A reduction of strobe lighting or lighting focused on the audience;
• Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance;
• Designated quiet areas within the theater lobby spaces, staffed with autism specialists;
• Space throughout the theater for standing and movement;
• Limited crowds and visitors at The Bushnell during the day and timing of the performance; and
• Bushnell staff and volunteers are trained to be inviting and accommodating to families' needs.