March 30, 2020 | 7pm
Invited guests will get an exclusive first look at our 2020-2021 Season! Back by popular demand, the event will be hosted by Broadway musician and radio host, Seth Rudetsky. Please RSVP below to attend. Seating is general admission and may not be reserved in advance. Valet parking will be available for $12 at the valet stand on Capitol Avenue. For accessible seating, please see an usher upon arrival. For ASL seating, please email Catt Gruszka at email@example.com.
- 5pm - Lobby doors open
- 6:30pm - Theater doors open
- 7pm - Program begins
The 2020-2021 Broadway Series is sponsored in part by:
Enjoy dinner before the show at The Bushnell!
At the link below, simply select your dinner and purchase in advance, so you only have to pick it up when you arrive for the season announcement. Please enjoy your box dinner at any of the tables located throughout the building.
- Select from a menu of cold entrees, sides, desserts, and beverages.
- Pick up your dinner on the 2nd floor lobby of the Belding Theater as early as 5pm.
- Show us your electronic or printed order and bon appétit!
> PLACE ORDER HERE
Café and Bars
Visit our café for a quick bite before the show; featuring pastries, soups, salads, sandwiches, and more.
Browse the café menus before you arrive:
Stop by one of our bars for Happy Hour (5-6pm) and enjoy half-priced drinks!
Join us for a mini-tour of the theaters before the show! Our trained and incredibly experienced volunteer guides, will give you a behind-the-scenes exclusive "look behind the curtain" in this abridged tour of The Bushnell.
- Meet at Customer Relations on the first floor lobby of Belding Theater.
- Tours will depart every 20 minutes.
- Final tour will depart at 7:30pm.
Can't get enough?
Join us again when you sign up for a full length tour.